Great Products = Great Look!
Today I thought I would wear products that I thought would work well together and give me a great dewy look. I used cream products today because during these wickedly cold Winter months the cold really takes a toll on my skin. I really do believe that having a good skin care routine is key to ensuring that my skin does not get damaged. To me, I would say to anyone out there that may not have the money to spend on fancy expensive lotions, creams or exfoliant’s, stick to what you can afford.
Back in my late teens and going into my twenties, I did not have the funds for the phenomenal skin products that were on the market or that I saw in magazines but I always had money for Johnson’s Baby Lotion. After giving my babies their daily baths, I would always use Baby Lotion on them and thought “hey, if it’s good enough for my babies, then it good enough for me”. So I started using it on a daily basis and it did the job at keeping my skin soft and moisturized. Today, when I get complimented on my skin, I always think back to all those earlier years when all I used was Johnson’s Baby Lotion, lol.
Anyway, back to my story of what makeup products I used to create today’s look. The following is a list of the products I used as I applied them:
- MAC’s Prep and Prime Skin Base
- Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind – Eraser Dark Spot Corrector with Vitamin C and Goji Berry
- NARS’s Pro Prime – Smudge Proof Eye shadow Base
- Quo’s Total Perfection Foundation in Gold Or
- Laura Mercier’s Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
- Tarte’s Cheek Stain in Muse for my Contour
- Stila’s Convertible Color – Lip and Cheek Cream in Peony
- Benefit’s Instant Brow Pencil in Medium
- Tart’s Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
- Smashbox’s Full Exposure Mascara
- MAC’s Lustre Lipstick in Patisserie
Hopefully, you found a portion of my post today useful and I look forward to posting again tomorrow. Bye for now and until next time, Stay Gorgeous.