The BIG GUNS:
THE VIRTUAL DOMINATION & THE DUAL INTENSITY PALETTES
Yesterday I started writing a post about the fabulous look I came up with using all NARS products, however, I accidently hit the Publish icon before I was done writing and editing it and took it down as fast as I could. Now that I have some time to myself and I can pull my thoughts together, I can now redo my blog post from yesterday.
I have a good selection of NARS products that every woman should have or I would even recommend that you start with these two palettes from the very beginning, they are that fabulous. I did a good job of pulling my small NARS collection together for this look, however, I did need to pull out a couple other products to complete this look.
I started out using:
- MACs Prep n Prime as I do not have a NARS face primer base.. oooppsss
- NARS Eye Base Primer
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Barcelona. I received a sample from Sephora and fell in love with it and have since ordered it and I’m anxiously waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Dap Dap Dap…I’m waiting….
- I have been enjoying the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard but I feel it’s a bit to light. I need the next shade up.
- Next I pulled out the big guns… two palettes that go together like cookies and milk:
- the NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette and used Laguna Bronzing Powder for my contouring and the “Sex Fantasy” Cheek Blush…Oh I love the way this adds a nice color to my cheeks with just a few passes of my brush. Saaawwweeetttt! Of course, I used Albatross for highlighting and a dab of “Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush” on top, like I didn’t have enough hightlighting on, but it brought everything together….. Saaawwweeettteerrrr!
- Then for my eyes I used the NARS NARSissist Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette. Not really much to say except that “IM ADDICTED” to this phenomenal palette. I mean, WHAT THE… I can’t stop using this palette, it’s that fabulous. I wish I had eyeshadows like these to use back in my day.
- I could have been done after steps 1-5 but nope, I used the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder to set every beautiful product in place.
- My brows I used the Anastasia Dip Brown in Medium and for Mascara I used Tarte’s Light’s Camera Lashes.
There you have it, all the NARS products that I used for yesterday’s look, with a little help from MAC, Anastasia and Tarte.
I hope you enjoyed my post today and look forward to writing about whatever I feel fits my motto “BEAUTY NATIVE STYLE” tomorrow. Until next time, stay Fabulous. 🙂